Auction ends: Sunday, June 08, 2014 12:15 PM
• 8 bottles of Napa Valley wine, as noted
• Custom-made cherry wood box branded with the Grgich Hills logo and a “Napa Valley Memories II” limited-edition giclée by Eric Christsensen
• Two nights’ accommodations for 4 couples at historic Victorian home
• Private tour and tasting for 8
• Private dinner for 8 at Mr. Grgich’s house
Go back into the cellar with Vintner Hall of Fame inductee Miljenko “Mike” Grgich, who just turned 91 years-old, with this one-of-a-kind experience. You’ll receive impossible-to-find wines spanning a thirty-year history of Grgich Hills with two bottles each of 1984, 1994 and 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon presented in a custom cherry branded box with a limited-edition giclée by Eric Christensen. Plus, one etched Magnum of the inaugural release of the 2010 Paris Tasting Chardonnay and one etched Magnum of the 2012 Essence Napa Valley.
Up to eight people will spend a mutually-agreed upon weekend at our Victorian home, built in 1885, which is surrounded by our famed Yountville vineyard, and enjoy a private behind-the-scenes tour and tasting at the winery. That evening, you’ll relish dinner paired with those same wines and hear the stories behind the wines from Mike Grgich, daughter Violet Grgich and nephew Ivo Jeramaz at Mike’s private home, overlooking Miljenko’s Vineyard in Calistoga.
6 x 750ml (Standard) 1984, 1994 and 2004
Paris Tasting, etched bottle
1 x 1.5L (Magnum) 2010
Napa Valley Essence, etched bottled
1 x 1.5L (Magnum) 2012
Page Views: 1850